18 Nov Taylor Kopp
A caring, empathetic Support Coordinator with 10 years experience in the Health and Fitness industry. Taylor has a strong commitment to supporting others to become the best versions of themselves by assisting them to set realistic, achievable goals and providing guidance to suitable supports.
Taylor’s passion is art and she uses therapeutic techniques to sustain her own wellbeing and support others to find their creative flow and encourage physical and emotional growth. Taylor’s gentle determination makes her a reliable and dependable team member who consistently achieves solid outcomes for everyone she supports.
- Diploma of Positive Psychology and Wellbeing (current)
- Certificate IV Mental Health (current)
- Diploma of Management
- Certificate IV in Massage Therapy
- Certificate III and IV in Fitness
- Certificate III in Individual Support (Disability)
- Therapeutic Life Art Coach
- Complex Support Coordination
- Maximising Plan Outcomes
- Supported Decision Making
- Supporting People to Choose Supports
- Support Coordination Billable Hours
- NDIS Induction Module