Our dedicated Social Workers provide comprehensive case management and support services with a strong focus on integrity, social justice, equality, dignity, worth and the importance of human relationships.
- Social Workers who are practicing within the NDIS framework can provide the following services:
- Facilitating better outcomes and knowledge of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- Helping people understand and adjust to a diagnosis of disability
- Assessing living skills, behaviour, environment and social abilities
- Building capacity, self-confidence and independence
- Assisting children and their families with transitions to school and adulthood
- Supporting families to explore stressors and develop innovative coping strategies
- Assisting families to make the most of their social and emotional strengths
- Helping to sustain caring arrangements such as respite, personal support or domestic assistance
- Providing carer support and connecting families to support groups or other carers
- Providing key information about government benefits and other community resources
- Developing strategies to assist with behaviours of concern or mental health issues
- Providing information and education about relationships, friendships and sexuality
- Providing confidential counseling and support around issues such as mental health, self-esteem and identity, stress management, coping strategies, relationships social isolation/loneliness, family breakdown and caregiver distress
- Our services are underpinned by the latest research into Positive Psychology to support you to build wellbeing and resilience and implement lasting change.
We are committed to providing a high level of customer satisfaction and we will do everything we can to exceed your expectations. Please look around our website and if we can help with anything, we would love to hear from you.