Are you living with a traumatic injury or disability?
Do you want to get back to meaningful work?
Would you like support to develop a new employment pathway
Our employment programs assist you to work in harmony with your physical and mental health and prepare you to become truly work ready. The core principles of our programs are underpinned by the PERMAH framework:
Positive emotion – Engagement – Relationships – Meaning – Accomplishment – Health
We provide a series of uniquely tailored one-on-one modules that consist of strengths focused counselling and vocational coaching. The program is particularly helpful to individuals that have complex physical and psychological conditions such as depression, anxiety, PTSD and chronic pain. There is also a strong focus on enhancing personal strengths and supporting participants to:
- Develop effective problem solving skills
- Establish and implement positive coping strategies
- Become more robust and adaptable in challenging situations
- Improve self regulation and awareness
- Enhance confidence and self-esteem.
The PERMAH framework is seamlessly interwoven into the program alongside structured opportunities to:
- Explore values and beliefs about gaining employment
- Reflect on current reality
- Identify potential challenges
- Generate new options
- Develop a targeted Goal and Action Plan.
Program activities include:
- One-on-one counselling and vocational coaching
- Workbook projects and online or smartphone interactive engagement
- Regular opportunities to provide and receive feedback.
It is expected that by the conclusion of our programs, participants will:
- Gain a greater understanding of signature strengths and how to apply them
- Enhance communication and active listening skills and develop stronger relationships
- Improve motivation, confidence and self-esteem
- Achieve a greater level of wellbeing and resilience
- Increase opportunities to express optimism, gratitude and positive emotion
- Establish effective strategies to address barriers to employment
- Reduce the impact of any health conditions on future employability
- Identify a clear pathway to attain work readiness.
We offer focused vocational development programs that foster active engagement and provide a toolkit that supports each individual to gain the skills and knowledge they need to develop their personal strengths and flourish in their community.
If you would like to know more, please get in touch and find out how you can change your life forever, today…