Is work getting you down?
Have you reached a crossroads in your career?
Do you wish you had more clarity about your future?
The Motiv8 program provides an integrated approach to assist you to enhance your physical and mental health and prepare you to become truly work ready. The core principles of the Motiv8 program are underpinned by the PERMAH framework:
Positive emotion – Engagement – Relationships – Meaning – Accomplishment – Health
The Motiv8 Program is a series of uniquely tailored one-on-one modules that consist of solution-focused counselling and vocational coaching. The program is particularly helpful to individuals that have complex psychological and physical conditions such as depression, anxiety, PTSD and chronic pain. There is also a strong focus on enhancing personal strengths and supporting participants to:
- Develop effective problem-solving skills
- Establish and implement positive coping strategies
- Become more robust and adaptable in challenging situations
- Improve self-regulation and awareness
- Enhance confidence and self-esteem.
The PERMAH framework is seamlessly interwoven into the program alongside structured opportunities to:
- Explore values and beliefs about gaining employment
- Reflect on current reality
- Identify potential challenges
- Generate new options
- Develop a targeted Goal and Action Plan
Program activities include:
- One-on-one counselling and vocational coaching
- Workbook projects and online or smartphone interactive engagement
- Regular opportunities to provide and receive feedback
It is expected that by the conclusion of the Motiv8 program, participants will:
- Gain a greater understanding of signature strengths and how to apply them
- Enhance communication and active listening skills and develop stronger relationships
- Improve motivation, confidence and self esteem
- Achieve a greater level of wellbeing and resilience
- Increase opportunities to express optimism, gratitude and positive emotion
- Establish effective strategies to address barriers to employment
- Reduce the impact of any health conditions on future employability
- Identify a clear pathway to attain work readiness
The Motiv8 program is a progressive vocational development program that fosters active engagement from participants and provides a toolkit that supports each individual to gain the skills and knowledge they need to develop their personal strengths and flourish in their community.
If you would like to know more, please get in touch and find out how you can change your life forever, today…